HostMyCalls provides any size business PBX telephone system features and applications once only affordable to big business enterprises.
The Hosted PBX service is provided from a network of state-of-the-art IP-PBX systems which are located in our own Network Operation Centers (NOC). Feature rich, business grade, VoIP telephone sets can be located wherever you need them.
Just connect them to your existing Internet enabled Local Area Network and your business calls and messages are at your fingertips. HostMyCalls is available in the lower 48 states and offers telephone numbers in most area codes in addition to toll free and Direct Inward Dialed (DID) numbers.
- Easy to make changes
- Affordable monthly service fee
- Keep your existing telephone numbers
- Seamlessly include remote workers and office
- Add numbers from other local markets
- Can replace your existing or out dated telephone system
- One stop shop eliminates dealing with multiple vendors
- Integrates with any cell phone service for processing your business calls
- No more adding and removing telephone lines with your local phone company
- Delivered to your business via your broadband Internet connection
- Never own another telephone system, use ours!
- Available Through Authorized iMS Agents
Test Your Connection Back To Our Hosted PBX Service Facility
This tool provides a means to find the source of slow Internet speeds, packet loss and latency. It monitors an Internet connection and all the routers or hops of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) serving it. Areas of packet loss and latency will be discovered and highlighted. Internet connection speeds are hampered by errors and congestion. Errors and congestion cause lost and delayed packets. Finding the location of lost and delayed packets also identifies the source of slow Internet speeds. It will monitor an Internet connection from 1 hour to 7 days making it ideal for finding intermittent problems. The results can be dynamically displayed as data is collecting. It is free! We hope it is helpful in solving your problem!
It will open in a new tab and be in a plain HTML page. When finished with your test entire, close tab.