COVID-19 Related Topics
For existing customers needing a quick solution to allow key employees to work from home, Click here to get some advice.
HostMyCalls has many solutions to create a distributed workforce for your business. Enabling Work from Home Employees is not only a solution for your business during the current pandemic impact but can be part of a long term business strategy. Click here to learn more.
Why We Are Different
Diagnose and help solve all related problems even if the issue is not related to HMC
HostMyCalls offers great flexibility for managing your inbound business calls. Support Engineers are U.S. Based, Experienced, Knowledgeable and ACCESSIBLE
- Reach support by simply dialing 6000 from your HostMyCalls Phone.
- Training is supplied by live personnel as well as instructional user videos.
Unique Platform capabilities and offerings
Our 70 years of communications experience has given us a different perspective on the needs of our business customers. Our hosted service supplies all of the features that customers are accustomed to with their old phone system plus many of the features that are in demand today:
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls – no call paths and never any busy signals.
- Full-time Call Recording available for a modest charge with years of storage.
- Unlimited fax to email.
- Unlimited VM to email and unlimited VM storage.
- Day and night Auto Attendant included.
- Presence Status and Presence Status Messages are standard features.
- Ability to pass through caller ID to mobile phones even if call goes through the Auto Attendant.
- Purchase or rent the phones and even if purchased, phones are always under warranty which covers all normal wear and tear.
- 10 person Conference Bridge included at no cost with no charges per person or per minute.
- Integration with many web-based CRM services including Salesforce, ZOHO, SugarCRM, Clio and Solve 360.
HostMyCalls provides any size business PBX telephone system features and applications once only affordable to big business enterprises.
The Hosted PBX service is provided from a network of state-of-the-art IP-PBX systems which are located in our own Network Operation Centers (NOC). Feature rich, business grade, VoIP telephone sets can be located wherever you need them.
Just connect them to your existing Internet enabled Local Area Network and your business calls and messages are at your fingertips. HostMyCalls is available in the lower 48 states and offers telephone numbers in most area codes in addition to toll free and Direct Inward Dialed (DID) numbers.
- Easy to make changes
- Affordable monthly service fee
- Keep your existing telephone numbers
- Seamlessly include remote workers and office
- Add numbers from other local markets
- Can replace your existing or out dated telephone system
- One stop shop eliminates dealing with multiple vendors
- Integrates with any cell phone service for processing your business calls
- No more adding and removing telephone lines with your local phone company
- Delivered to your business via your broadband Internet connection
- Never own another telephone system, use ours!
- Available Through Authorized HostMyCalls Agents