HostMyCalls CRM Integration
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is used by many businesses. It consolidates customer information and documents into a single database so business users can more easily access and manage it.
A growing trend for many small to mid-sized business is to use a cloud-based CRM as a more cost-effective option. Since most communication with customers is by phone, having a phone service providing automated features with the CRM can be of great benefit.
To learn more, click an image below of the desired CRM integration
HostMyCalls provides the small business owner PBX telephone system features and applications once only affordable to big business
The Hosted PBX service is provided from a network of state-of-the-art IP-PBX systems which are located in our own Network Operation Centers (NOC). Feature rich, business grade, VoIP telephone sets can be located wherever you need them.
Just connect them to your existing Internet enabled Local Area Network and your business calls and messages are at your fingertips. HostMyCalls is available in the lower 48 states and offers telephone numbers in most area codes in addition to toll free and Direct Inward Dialed (DID) numbers.
- Easy to make changes
- Affordable monthly service fee
- Keep your existing telephone numbers
- Seamlessly include remote workers and office
- Add numbers from other local markets
- Can replace your existing or out dated telephone system
- One stop shop eliminates dealing with multiple vendors
- Integrates with any cell phone service for processing your business calls
- No more adding and removing telephone lines with your local phone company
- Delivered to your business via your broadband Internet connection
- Never own another telephone system, use ours!
- Available Through Authorized iMS Agents