Customer Support Contact Information
HostMyCalls and Ideacom Technologies are Trade-names of ipSBS Managed Services, LLC
Emergency Technical Support We provide Emergency Technical Support 24/7. When placing an emergency service request, please place it by phone only. Email is not monitored 24/7.
Non-emergency Customer Support
Routine Customer Support is provided Monday – Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (Eastern).
How to Contact Us
If calling from a HostMyCalls supported telephone which uses 3 digit extensions, dial 600.
If calling from a HostMyCalls supported telephone using 4 digit extensions, dial 6000.
If calling from any other telephone, dial 800.434.9608.
Send messages via email to: email@example.com (non-emergency requests only)
Yealink Telephone Video Tutorial – T48GUser instructions for Yealink T48G telephone
Yealink Telephone Video Tutorial – T46GUser instructions for Yealink T46G telephone
Yealink Telephone Video Tutorial – T42G & 42PUser Instruction for Yealink T42G & T41P telephone
gloCOM Desktop Video User GuidesUser instructions for gloCOM desktop client
Upgrade or Install the Latest Supported gloCOM Software
Download latest Supported gloCOM desktop client software Hint! (.msi is used for WinOS and .dmg for macOS)
HostMyCalls provides the small business owner PBX telephone system features and applications once only affordable to big business
The Hosted PBX service is provided from a network of state-of-the-art IP-PBX systems which are located in our own Network Operation Centers (NOC). Feature rich, business grade, VoIP telephone sets can be located wherever you need them.
Just connect them to your existing Internet enabled Local Area Network and your business calls and messages are at your fingertips. HostMyCalls is available in the lower 48 states and offers telephone numbers in most area codes in addition to toll free and Direct Inward Dialed (DID) numbers.
- Easy to make changes
- Affordable monthly service fee
- Keep your existing telephone numbers
- Seamlessly include remote workers and office
- Add numbers from other local markets
- Can replace your existing or out dated telephone system
- One stop shop eliminates dealing with multiple vendors
- Integrates with any cell phone service for processing your business calls
- No more adding and removing telephone lines with your local phone company
- Delivered to your business via your broadband Internet connection
- Never own another telephone system, use ours!
- Available Through Authorized iMS Agents